Although independent, Spruce Peak & Stowe Mountain Resort both strive to provide you with the best winter vacation possible. We are encouraging guests to plan ahead as day lift ticket sales at Stowe Mountain Resort, managed by Vail Resorts, will be limited throughout the 2023/24 winter season. If you are not already an Epic Pass or Epic Day Pass Holder, please purchase your lift tickets early.
Lift Tickets Limited
If you're planning on skiing Stowe please be aware that lift tickets will be limited by Stowe Mountain Resort this year. If you are not an EPIC Pass or EPIC Day Pass holder, please plan to buy your lift tickets early.
Ski & Ride
The Lodge at Spruce Peak is Stowe's only slopeside ski-in ski-out destination at the base of Stowe Mountain Resort, part of the Vail Epic Pass System. From family-friendly beginner slopes to expert black diamond runs, there’s a ski vacation for everyone – just steps away from your room.
Click Here to view the trail map. Trail breakdown: 16% Beginner, 59% Intermediate, 25% Expert
The Stats of Skiing in Stowe, VT
- 4,395ft/1,340m- Mount Mansfield Summit Elevation (the highest peak in Vermont!
- 3,719ft/1,134m – Top of Lifts Elevation
- 2,160ft/658m – Longest Vertical Drop
- 333in/846cm – Average Annual Snowfall
- 116 – Total Number of Trails
- 485 – Ski-able Acres
- 39 – Total Miles (63km)
- 13 – Total Lifts
- 15,516 people – Total Hourly Lift Capacity
- 90% - Snow-making Coverage