The lift ticket process for Winter 2018 / 2019 has changed. Your best option for pricing and convenience is to purchase your lift tickets online directly from Stowe Mountain Resort. To ensure the best pricing and most seamless experience we recommend buying your lift tickets seven days prior to your arrival at The Lodge.
Ski & Ride
As the only ski-in, ski-out luxury lodging in New England, The Lodge continues the ultimate alpine experience that has attracted world travelers to Stowe for over a century. From family-friendly beginner slopes to expert black diamond runs, there’s a ski vacation for everyone – just steps away from your room.
Click Here to view the trail map. Trail breakdown: 16% Beginner, 59% Intermediate, 25% Expert
The Stats of Skiing in Stowe, VT
- 4,395ft/1,340m- Mount Mansfield Summit Elevation (the highest peak in Vermont!
- 3,719ft/1,134m – Top of Lifts Elevation
- 2,160ft/658m – Longest Vertical Drop
- 333in/846cm – Average Annual Snowfall
- 116 – Total Number of Trails
- 485 – Ski-able Acres
- 39 – Total Miles (63km)
- 13 – Total Lifts
- 15,516 people – Total Hourly Lift Capacity
- 90% - Snow-making Coverage