We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your family to The Lodge at Spruce Peak. Spring is the time for rest and renewal. Due to this, certain outlets and activities may not be offered while we focus on providing the best experience for our guests.
Please review the following information on how to best plan your dining and activities during your stay for the months of April and May. Thank you for your patience.
Alpine Hall: Kitchen & Cocktails
- Open Daily
The Pantry & Beanery Cafe
- Open Daily 6:30am-3:00pm
The Spa at Spruce Peak
- Reservations are required for Spa treatments and Salon Services.
- Call the Spa Concierge at 802-760-4782 or book online
- Click here for Spa Reservations
Fitness and Adventure Classes
- Reservations are required by 6:00pm the night prior.
- Click Here for a schedule of Fitness and Adventure Classes.
- Call Spruce Peak Outfitters at 802-760-4061 or email BTVDH-SPA@Hyatt.com
Off Site Recreation Excursions
- For assistance with booking a 3rd party off-site excursion call Spruce Peak Outfitters at 802-760-4061 or click here and fill out our contact form.
Dining in Stowe
- Please note, during the off-season most restaurants in Stowe and the surrounding area will be closed one or more days per week and may require reservations for service.
- Plan your dining by visiting GoStowe.com/Restaurants for updated hours and reservations information.
Last updated April 14, 2022