We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your family to The Lodge at Spruce Peak To make the most of your stay, we recommend planning dinner, spa, and recreation reservations prior to your arrival. We recommend reservations for dinner on weekends and holidays. To assist in your planning, please see below for our anticipated hours & availability: *(subject to change)
Alpine Hall: Kitchen & Cocktails
- Current Open Daily
- Breakfast Daily: 7:00am-10:30am (Buffet on select days)
- Lunch Daily: 11:00am-3:00pm
- Apres Daily: 3:00pm-10:00pm
- Dinner Daily: 5:00pm-10:00pm - Reservations recommended
- Spruce Peak To-Go available during operating hours
Tipsy Trout: Fins & Fermentables
- Lunch Friday & Saturday:12:00pm-3:00pm
- Après Daily: 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Dinner Daily: 5:00pm-10:00pm Reservations Recommended
- Tipsy Tea: Sundays 12:00pm-3:00pm Tickets Required
- Sunday-Thursday: 12:00pm-7:00pm
- Friday & Saturday: 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Private Pergola Rentals available during WhistlePig operating hours. $180/90 minutes. Reserve online
The Pantry & Beanery Cafe
- Current Open Daily
- The Pantry: Open Daily 10:00am-9:00pm
- Beanery Cafe: Open Daily 7:00am-4:00pm
- Daily complimentary coffee service will be available at Alpine Hall 6:30-8:30am.
- Open select evenings - Look for the Red Lantern
- The Linehouse is for adults 21+ only
Additional Dining at Spruce Peak
- For updated hours, menus, and available outlets visit SprucePeak.com/Dine
The Spa at Spruce Peak
- Open Daily 7:30am-8:00pm
- Reservations are required for Spa treatments and Salon Services.
- Call the Spa Concierge at 802-760-4782 or book online
- Click here for Spa Reservations
Fitness and Adventure Classes
- Reservations are required by 6:00pm the night prior.
- Click Here for a schedule of Fitness and Adventure Classes.
- Call Spruce Peak Outfitters at 802-760-4782 or email BTVDH-SPO@Hyatt.com
Concerts & Ticketed Dining Events
- Ticketed events with limited availability may be occurring during your stay. Check out our Events Calendar for all the events and activities available.
- For Spruce Peak Arts Calendar of Events Click Here
Dining in Stowe
- Please note that many restaurants in Stowe and the surrounding area may be closed for one or more days a week during the mid-season. Plan your dining around town by visiting GoStowe.com/Restaurants for updated hours and reservations information.
Off Site Recreation Excursions
- For assistance with booking a 3rd party off-site excursion call Spruce Peak Outfitters at 802-760-4061 or click here and fill out our contact form.
Golf at Spruce Peak
- The Mountain Course at Spruce Peak is closed for the season.
- Stowe Country Club is closed for the season.
Last updated December 19, 2023