We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your family to The Lodge at Spruce Peak. We look forward to helping you create an unforgettable summer adventure.
To make the most of your stay, we recommend planning dinner, spa, golf, and recreation reservations prior to your arrival. This summer we will offer more walk-in and grab-n-go dining options, but we recommend reservations for Sunday Brunch, and dinner on weekends and holidays.
Alpine Hall: Kitchen & Cocktails
- Open Daily
Tipsy Trout: Fins & Fermentables
- Reopening for the summer season June 25, 2022
- Dinner & Late Night Thursday-Sunday: 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Reservations recommended
Additional Dining at Spruce Peak
- Walk-in and grab-n-go options for Summer 2022 include the WhistlePig Pavilion, Aqua Taco Truck, Pantry & Beanery Cafe, Zamboni Creemee Stand, Miso Toh Kome, and other pop-up options
- For updated hours, menus, and available outlets visit SprucePeak.com/Dine
Dining in Stowe
- Plan your dining around town by by visiting GoStowe.com/Restaurants for updated hours and reservations information.
The Spa at Spruce Peak
- Reservations are required for Spa treatments and Salon Services.
- Call the Spa Concierge at 802-760-4782 or book online
- Click here for Spa Reservations
Golf at Spruce Peak
- The Mountain Course at Spruce Peak is exclusively available for members and guests with a qualifying stay at The Lodge.
- Our sister course, Stowe Country Club, offers pristine views and a challenging yet enjoyable game.
- For assistance on adding golf rounds at either course to your stay call our Pre-Arrival team at 877-291-3781
Fitness and Adventure Classes
- Reservations are required by 6:00pm the night prior.
- Click Here for a schedule of Fitness and Adventure Classes.
- Call Spruce Peak Outfitters at 802-760-4061 or email BTVDH-SPO@Hyatt.com
Concerts & Ticketed Dining Events
- Ticketed events with limited availability may be occurring during your stay. Check out our Events Calendar for all the events and activities available.
- For the Spruce Peak Summer Concert Series Click Here
- For Ticketed Dining Events at Spruce Peak Click Here
- For Spruce Peak Arts Calendar of Events Click Here
Off Site Recreation Excursions
- For assistance with booking a 3rd party off-site excursion call Spruce Peak Outfitters at 802-760-4061 or click here and fill out our contact form.
Last updated June 21, 2022