Thank you for choosing to spend your time with us. We look forward to creating a memorable experience during your stay.
As we continue to welcome back guests and colleagues, the health and safety of our community is our main focus. In order to ensure that we adhere to the guidelines issued by the CDC, the State of Vermont, and our partners at Hyatt Hotels we have made some adjustments to our operations this winter.
Please note the following key information in order to make your stay less stressful and more enjoyable. Additional information can be found online at sprucepeak.com/amenities/.
We recognize that many of these new procedures and regulations can be confusing. Please feel free to reach out if you are in need of assistance. For urgent questions or concerns the Front Desk can be reached at ext.0000. For non-urgent inquiries, you may text our Front Desk team through our Zingle SMS messaging system - make sure we have your cell phone number in order to take advantage of this quick and contact-free communication option.
health & safety
At The Lodge at Spruce Peak, the safety and wellbeing of our guests, owners, members, and colleagues is of paramount importance. In order to create a welcoming environment that meets the guidelines issued by the CDC, the State of Vermont, and our partners at Hyatt Hotels, adjusting our operations has become a primary focus this winter.
Please be respectful of our colleague's, fellow guest's, and community's health and safety during your stay. Spruce Peak asks that you please pay regard to the following regulations during your stay. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for your care and understanding.
- Per the order of the Governor and Guidelines set forth by the Vermont Department of Health and the CDC, if you or any member of your family are showing signs of respitory illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath) you will not be allowed entry to The Lodge at Spruce Peak or any Spruce Peak outlet.
- Per ordinance of the State of Vermont masks or face coverings are required in all public areas. This includes elevators, hallways, outdoor gathering places, and restaurants while not eating or drinking.
- Maintain a minimum distance of at least six feet from others in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- Limit sharing elevator rides to those within your immediate party.
- As of November 13, 2020, per orders of the Governor of Vermont, multi-family social gatherings are suspended in the State of Vermont. In order to comply with this order and provide a safe environment for our guests and colleagues, Spruce Peak is initiating the following limitations:
- Dining reservations are limited to a maximum party size of 6 until further notice
- All fitness classes and recreation activities are limited to single households until further notice
To allow for adequate social distancing , and proper and regular sanitation, reservations are required for many of our dining outlets and our recreation and activity amenities. This includes the fitness center, hot tubs, and selected special events. We ask you take
the time to plan your stay to guarantee access and availability.
in room delivery
Spruce Peak To-Go In-Room Dining | Direct To Your Door
Savor all that Spruce Peak has to offer from the comfort and privacy of your guestroom. Easily order delivery from any open Spruce Peak dining outlet for direct-to-your-door delivery, or grab-n-go pick up. All orders come in compostable and recyclable packaging, and is delivered contact-free.
Family Feasts In-Room Dining | Direct To Your Door
This winter, Spruce Peak is offering Lodge guests an elevated way to feed their family without having to leave your guestroom. Introducing Family Feasts, family-style dinners delivered to your door. Orders need to be place 2-hours in advance.
Spa Butler - Equipment Rentals | Ritual Purchases
Let us deliver a little Spa & Wellness direct to the comfort and privacy of your guestroom. Relax and refresh with a step-by-step ritual, or work up a sweat with in-room fitness equipment rentals including:
- Limited quantities of Peloton Bikes or Spin Bikes are available for daily rentals
- Chillax Kids' Bathtime Rituals, Apres Ski Pain Relief Ritual, and more.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 802-760-4782.
this week at
Making memories comes naturally at Spruce Peak. Explore featured fitness classes, special offers, and more available during your stay with This Week at Spruce Peak.read current issue
Spruce Peak is proud to announce an all new aprés-experience, serving fresh sushi and elevated libations in a casual indoor lounge and private outdoor igloos.
- Igloos by reservations only. Walk-ins welcome to the sushi lounge
- Open Daily: 11 am - 9pm
- Located within the Lodge
Solstice Restaurantable Service | All Day Options | Kid Friendly
Coastal New England meets Vermont Localvore at our signature restaurant Solstice. Serving up energizing breakfasts, inspired bistro lunches, and formal plated dinners, Solstice offers farm-fresh local flavors all day long.
Reservations Required for all meal periods to guarantee availability. The Solstice Menu can also be ordered for direct to your guestroom door delivery during regular operating hours via Spruce Peak To-Go.
The WhistlePig Pavilion Table Service | Après Ski | Cocktails & Local Brews
Treat yourself to some authentic Vermont après-ski dining! Situated at the head of the Spruce Peak Ice Rink, the WhistlePig Pavilion enters its third season as a Stowe ski-vacation staple, celebrating all that brings us together as a community.
Warm and cozy, this gathering place pairs inspired WhistlePig Rye Whiskey cocktails and local brews with fire-baked favorites including raclette cheese, robust chili, and warm pretzels. Perfect for mid-day ski breaks or evening drinks under the stars.
Reservations Required to guarantee availability. Seatings are limited to 1-hour sessions.
Heated Pergolas available for reservation during Pavilion operating hours
The Pantry & Beanery Cafe Grab-n-Go | Kid Friendly
Wake up with fresh brewed Vermont Artisan Coffee and hot breakfast sandwiches made to oder before you set out for a day on the slopes, or shop our selection of local brews, wine, and gourmet groceries for a night spent relaxing in your guestroom.
Insider Tip: Skip the line by ordering ahead of time with Spruce Peak To-Go for quick and easy grab-n-go service. Orders can be picked up via the designated entry at the back of the Beanery Cafe.
Private Dining Options
Contact us at David.firstname.lastname@example.org.
spa & wellness
The Spa at Spruce PeakSpa Treatments | Full Service Salon | Shopping
Retreat from your retreat with a well-deserved visit to the expansive Spa at Spruce Peak. Relax, recover, and recharge with all natural therapies featuring locally sourced products and innovative new technology. Treatment highlights include:
- Apres Ski Cryotherapy Pain Relief: Use the power of heat and cold to accellerate muscle recovery, allowing you to ski and ride in optimal condition.
- Stowe Cide Uber Scrub: A pampering treatment combining moisturizing full body massage, and invigorating foot scrub incorporating the byproducts of fermentation from local, award-winning Stowe Cider
- Sound Chair Ritual: This new, touchless therapyuses an innovative chair with an internal carbon fiber panel to carry sound vibrations into your body to boost energy and recovery.
The Fitness Center Reservations Required | Classes Offered
To allow for adequate social distancing, and proper and regular sanitation, Fitness Center Access is by reservation only this winter. For more details or to reserve your time please call the Spa Concierge at 802-760-4782 or email email@example.com.
Featured Fitness Classes
Check the fitness calendar for prices and scheduled offerings, or call the Spa Concierge at x4782 to inquire about booking private classes and excursions.
Polar Bear Spin Class: Spin your way to a warm workout outside on our pool deck with a guided spin class. Weather appropriate attire recommended.
Family Snow Golf: Spend some time in the snow with the family playing snow golf! No experience necessary. You will take turns hitting a tennis ball to a very large hole in the snow.
Snow Biking: Check out the latest craze on snow! Snow biking! If you like to mountain bike but think the season is over, give it a try!
The Stowe Travel Planner
Are you planning a trip to Stowe, Vermont or are already in town looking for local menus, things to do, places to shop or where to stay? Flip through our complimentary Stowe Travel Planner and explore area dining, shopping, lodging, activities and events in the Stowe, Vermont region.
What's Open This Winter
Explore Stowe-area businesses and events with modified operations as a result of COVID-19. View comprehensive travel guidelines and explore COVID-19 updates in the areas below to help plan your visit to Stowe, Vermont.