From Aqua Aerobics to Zumba, the Spa at Spruce Peak offers a comprehensive schedule of a fitness classes every week.
In-room equipment rentals and private classes also available, contact the Spa by calling 802-760-4782 or emailing BTVDH-Spa@Hyatt.com for details.
To protect our members, guests, associates, and their families we are requiring you only access The Spa if;
- You have followed Vermont State Travel guidelines and have signed a lodging Certification of Compliance.
- You have not had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100.4°F or above
- You do not have now nor have you recently had in the last 14 days, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath
- You have not been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms
- We are also requiring the following;
- You have to wear your mask at all times. You may remove your mask when on a piece of cardio equipment. If you forget your mask, we will provide them for you.
- Social Distancing (minimum of 6 feet apart) will be enforced by a Fitness Attendant.
- Only 10 guests and 1 attendant can be in The Fitness Center at a time.
- At this time our amenities; Locker rooms and Sanctuary are available to guests having services. The Fitness Center is available by booking a 1-hour session. Please let The Spa Concierge know if you are interested in reserving a session. Our Healing Lodges (steam, sauna, jacuzzi, and cold rain shower) and Lodge Swimming Pool spaces are currently closed for the safety of our guests, members, and staff.
- Please ensure all water bottles have sealable lids or caps. No nipple style bottles will be permitted.
- Please remember to wipe down Fitness equipment before and after each use.
- Due to occupancy restrictions no accompanied guests. Only the guest booked for the Fitness Center session will be allowed in the Fitness Center.
- For the protection of our staff and their families we are requiring all tips be left on a credit card, room charge, or club account. No cash tips at this time.
- Please let a Spa Associate know before you arrive if there is anything, we can have ready for you to take home to help you protect & recover; CBD, arnica, sunscreen, lotion, yoga mats, etc.
Cancellation Policy: We have a wait list to enjoy the Fitness Center. If you are choosing to not enjoy your session please cancel in advance so we can rebook for another guest.
Please call the spa directly at 802-760-4782 with any questions or to make any changes to your scheduled appointment.