Guided Tours can be coordinated with assistance by Spruce Peak Outfitters.
Brew Tours of Stowe
The state of Vermont hosts over 50 breweries crafting some of the best microbrew beer and cider in the country, many of which are located in and around Stowe. Brew tours are the best way to experience the best of the state, one sip at a time.
Savor Vermont Tours
Savor Vermont brings locals and tourists alike around Vermont to taste the region's best beers, hard ciders, spirits, and food since 2015. Leave the driving to them as you sit back and enjoy breathtaking views while you go from one unforgettable tasting to another.
"Live like a Local" Featured Tour*:
Vermont's MicroBrew Tour
- Daily 1:30-4:30pm Starting June 20th
- Join us on a tour of local craft breweries in the Stowe region of Vermont. With door-to-door transportation, you will have an unforgettable beer journey with no worries. We will visit a number of breweries and sample craft beers along with excellent guidance from our tour guide.
- Included in Price: Tastings or flights, door-to-door transportation
- Bring your own: ID and money for drinks
- For Ages 21+
- $109/drinkers or $66/non-drinkers | 3 hours off-site excursion
*Live Like a Local Featured Tours
These off-site excursions highlight the best our local adventure partners have to offer. Length of activity does not include estimated travel time. Either sign up for a featured activity, or explore other options by these preferred local vendors. These activities may have their own cancellation penalties and fees. Call Spruce Peak Outfitters at 802-760-4061 or email btvdh-SPO@hyatt.com for reservations and information.
Page Updated 5/23/2022