We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your family to The Lodge at Spruce Peak. While finalizing your travel plans, it is important to review the State of Vermont's cross state travel restrictions.
On April 6th, 2021, Vermont Governor Phil Scott released a reopening guide to help Vermonters, and those traveling to Vermont, see the path for a return phase of such things as unrestricted travel. You may review the full plan by clicking here.
Starting Friday, April 9th, 2021 the following guidelines regarding cross-state travel will be in place:
- No quarantine will be required for unvaccinated visitors with a negative test result within 3 days of arrival
- Unvaccinated Vermonters must be tested within 3 days upon returning to the state
- If you have been vaccinated, you do not need to pre-quarantine to travel to Vermont or return to Vermont as long as 14 or more days have passed since you received your final vaccine dose.
All guests are still required to complete a Certificate of Compliance prior to or upon arrival to The Lodge.
Masks and physical distancing continue to be required when indoors or outdoors in the presence of those outside of your immediate household or traveling party.
Spruce Peak is dedicated to providing the best, most up-to-date information available. We recognize that these restrictions are complex, and we are here to assist you.
- Our reservations department is available 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM by calling 844.390.4760.
- If you are unsure about the travel restrictions, please contact us directly to assist with your booking. In addition to guiding you through the booking process, we are here to provide information on open amenities and assist with creating a memorable experience.
- Our pre-arrival concierge will contact you one week prior to arrival to offer guidance with pre-stay preparations. We will make sure that you have everything you need prior to make the most of your visit.
We have adjusted our operations to ensure that we create an environment that meets the guidelines issued by CDC, the State of Vermont and our partners at Hyatt Hotels is a top priority. To learn more about the specific steps we are taking, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, as we work to provide the most current and helpful information prior to your stay. We are excited to create a memorable experience for you and your family this winter at Spruce Peak.
This page was last updated on April 8, 2021