Central to the village, and located steps from The Lodge, the spacious Village Green sets the stage for mountain culture at Spruce Peak. From artisan markets showcasing the best Vermont has to offer to festive concerts with world-famous headliners, there's something to look forward to every week this summer at Spruce Peak.
Friday Artisan Market
The Artisan Market is closed for the season. See you next summer!
Find the perfect souvenir while you browse the wares of some of Vermont's best artists, artisans, and local producers. Live music sets the stage while interactive demonstrations, complimentary kids' activities, and more keep the lively atmosphere going all evening long.
Please note: September 6th's Artisan Market is scheduled for 4:00pm-6:00pm with no movie.
Live Music Schedule
4:00pm - 7:00pm
Subject to Change
- July 1: Christine Band - Sugarleaf
- July 8: Seth Yacavone
- July 15: Zack Dupont
- July 22: Troy Millette
- July 29: Colin Cope Duo
- August 5: Scott Forrest
- August 12: Seth Yacavone
- August 19: Lowell Thompson
- No Music on August 26th due to A Taste of New England
- September 2: Collin Cope & Band
Movies on the Green Schedule
Subject to Change
Grab a blanket and a creemee and settle in for an outdoor movie screening. With a rotating selection of family friendly classics and new favorites, there's something for everyone every week this summer.
- July 1: The Mighty Ducks (PG) at 8:45pm
- July 8: Luca (PG) at 8:45pm
- July 15: Clifford the Big Red Dog (PG) at 8:45pm
- July 22: Paddington (PG) at 8:30pm
- July 29: Sonic the Hedgehog (PG) at 8:30pm
- August 5: Encanto (PG) at 8:30pm
- August 12: Zootopia (PG) at 8:15pm
- August 19: Mitchell vs The Machines (PG) at 8:00pm
- No Movies on August 26th due to A Taste of New England
- September 2: Space Jam A New Legacy (PG) at 7:45pm
The WhistlePig Pavilion
The hottest après-ski spot takes on a new life in the summer. The doors open wide creating an inviting mix of indoor and outdoor seating, serving up local brews and WhistlePig Rye Whiskey cocktails.
The WhistlePig Pavilion is closed for the season. See you this winter!
Creemees and S'Mores
A local specialty - a Creemee is an extra creamy, rich flavored soft-serve ice cream. Try a true taste of Vermont with classic Maple flavor, or treat yourself to a piled-high sundae.
Miso toh Kome
Miso Toh Kome joins the Spruce Peak family this summer out on the Village Green serving grab-n-go Onigiri (rice balls), and other traditional Japanese fare.
Not a part of Spruce Peak To-Go