Fishing excursions can be coordinated with assistance by Spruce Peak Outfitters.
Vermont is home to over 90 species of fish, from walleye to trout, and more! The waterways surrounding Spruce Peak and Stowe offer anglers a bountiful experience in the deepest, most beautiful, parts of nature.
Fly Rod Shop
At The Fly Rod Shop, they offer a variety of both fly fishing and spin fishing instructional classes along with multiple options for guided fishing adventures. They encourage first time fly fisherman to take a free casting clinic at the shop where they go over the basic equipment for fly fishing and techniques needed to master the sport.
"Live like a Local" Featured Tour*:
Family Gone Fishing Tour
- Tuesday-Friday at 9:30am Starting June 20th
- Perfect for the family that has never been fishing and would like to know the basics of angling! We'll pack-up a tackle box and cup of worms to hit the ponds/lakes for your fishing adventure. We explain the basics of conventional fishing tactics and hopefully make a lifelong memory in the process!
- Included in Price: All equipment, gear, and bait, as well as transportation to Secret Fishin' Hole
- Bring your own: comfortable clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, water and snacks, rain gear, and hat
- Not included: Vermont fishing license and gratuity for guide. L
- License is mandatory for all anglers 15+. Non Residents: $21/day, State Residents $28/year
- For Ages 2+ with adults | All skill levels welcome
- $240 family of 4, +$60 for each additional | 3 hours off-site excursion
*Live Like a Local Featured Tours
These off-site excursions highlight the best our local adventure partners have to offer. Length of activity does not include estimated travel time. Either sign up for a featured activity, or explore other options by these preferred local vendors. These activities may have their own cancellation penalties and fees. Call Spruce Peak Outfitters at 802-760-4061 or email btvdh-SPO@hyatt.com for reservations and information.
Page Updated 5/23/2022