At the Lodge at Spruce Peak, the safety and wellbeing of our guests, owners, members and colleagues is of paramount importance. As we look forward to welcoming you back, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure care and cleanliness on your next visit.
We are pleased to partner with Hyatt Hotels on a Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment which further enhances existing operational guidance and resources around colleague, guest and owner safety and peace of mind. This multilayered commitment builds upon existing rigorous protocols and included an accreditation process by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC). Learn more about this commitment and how we act upon it by visiting Hyatt.com.
As we prioritize safety and wellbeing this winter, the guest journey and the availability of amenities is going to be different than in past seasons. We are committed to proactive and transparent communication process from the point of reservation through check-out in an effort to give each guest an opportunity to maximize their experience in safe and healthy manner.
Below are some of the procedural changes we will be implementing for your safety and the safety of our colleagues.
Don't forget to pack your masks!
Per Policy of Hyatt Hotels and Spruce Peak, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Masks covering the mouth and nose are required for unvaccinated individuals at this time. Please continue to respect 6' physical distancing throughout the property.
Updated May 24, 2021
What to expect during your stay Updated 5/24/2021
- All staff are required to wear masks indoors, and outdoors when maintaining physical distancing is impossible.
- Staff have been trained on safety and hygiene procedures through Vermont OSHA.
- Each guest will be contacted prior to arrival to explain our updated hygiene and safety efforts, new parking procedures, and grocery store purchase options
- Enhanced sanitation protocols are in place throughout the Resort
- Hand sanitizing stations are located by elevators and at all outlet entrance points
- Please respect social distancing both inside and outside. Six- foot floor markers are in place to act as a guide for appropriate guest distancing
- Valet Parking is available and included as part of your Resort fee. Self-parking options are available as well. Should you choose to use valet parking, please remove all masks and PPE from shifters, door handles, or other vehicle controls
Maintenance, Housekeeping & Guest Service Calls Updated 5/10/2021
- All Maintenance staff are required to wear gloves and masks for all service calls
- Should a maintenance call require more than 15 minutes and social distancing not be possible the technician will request a time to return when the room will be unoccupied.
- All Housekeeping staff are required to wear gloves and masks. Gloves are changed after every guestroom cleaning
- Mid-stay housekeeping service is not automatic, but is available upon request and scheduled for a time when the guest is not in the room. Trash removal and amenity delivery is available upon request.
- Guestrooms are disinfected after each check-out with EPA approved disinfectant
- A new bottle of hand sanitizer is placed in every room upon guest arrival
- All guestroom linens are bagged in guestrooms prior to removal
Restaurants Updated 5/10/2021
- Due to occupancy limitations, reservations are required for all outlets and all meal periods to guarantee availability.
- All menus can be ordered for takeout or delivery to your guestroom through Spruce Peak To Go.
- Seating is arranged in a social distancing format throughout the restaurant and bar area
- Servers and bartenders are required wear masks and to practice social distancing with guests
The Spa at Spruce Peak Updated 5/24/2021
- All staff are required to wear masks.
- Due to the nature of our service, masks are required for all individuals regardless of vaccination status while receiving a treatment.
- All bookings require advanced reservations
- Guest wellness checks are conducted upon arrival
- In order to ensure guest comfort, social distancing is enforced in the relaxation room
- Locker rooms have been sanitized with EPA approved disinfectant and all amenities have been replaced prior to opening
- All lockers have been sanitized with EPA approved disinfectant and robes and slippers have been replaced prior to opening
The Fitness Center Updated 5/24/2021
- Reservations are no longer required.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated guests. Masks covering the mouth and nose are required for all unvaccinated guests.
- Equipment will be put out of order to allow for required social distancing
- Equipment is disinfected with EPA approved disinfectant after each use
- Signage is provided to encourage social distancing and share rules & guidelines for using the fitness center
The Pool at Spruce Peak Updated 5/24/2021
- The number of persons in the pool/hot tubs will be limited to comply with social distancing requirements and to provide a safe and healthy environment for our guests, owners and colleagues.
- Pool access does not require a reservation.
- Reservations are no longer required for pool or hot tub access.