Residences at Stowe Mountain Lodge
It's the four-season vacation home you've always imagined.
You'll have the benefits of ownership together with all the amenities of a world class spa and fitness center, hiking, biking, tennis, skiing, shopping and dining will be yours to enjoy. And, owners are eligible for membership in Stowe Mountain Club gaining access to the Alpine Club and Bob Cupp wilderness golf course, which is one of only 63 courses in the world, and the first in Vermont, to earn the Audubon Signature Sanctuary designation. Come see how Living At The Heart Of It All is for you.
The spectacular benefits included with your residence are:
- Mountain adventure concierge
- Ski, golf and fly-fishing guides
- Artisan-inspired fine and casual dining
- Ski Valet
- Children's adventure programming
- Wireless high-speed Internet access in public areas
- Luxury shops and boutiques
- Overnight valet parking
- Airport transfer service
Enjoy the amenities of a fully furnished residence in the Stowe Mountain Lodge. These well appointed residences include:
- Spacious private terraces and balconies with expansive mountain views
- Polished "Rainforest" marble framed fireplace and foyer, kitchen and bath floors.
- Custom furnishings including Simon Pearce china and lamps
- Goose-down feather beds and pillows
- Environmentally friendly linens
- Flat screen HD televisions
*prices and completion dates are subject to change
This website is not an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy to residents of any state in which registration requirements have not been fulfilled. The recreational areas, amenities and other improvements, described and depicted in the artist’s renderings and photographs herein are based on current development plans but need not be built and are subject to change without notice. No guarantee is made that the proposed recreational areas, features, amenities or other improvements will be built, or if provided, will be of the same number, type, size or nature as depicted or described. Prices are subject to change without notice. Access to and rights to use recreational amenities within the development may be subject to payment of use fees, membership requirements or other limitations.